10.20.2010
4. Clay Aiken
Last night I was thinking - what is the worst thing that could happen right now? Now this was late at night, mind you, so my thoughts went to some really disturbing places. Of course, I first thought about how I could be in the middle of getting attacked by aliens. Those readers who know me well know that I have somewhat of an ongoing battle with alien forces in my dreams. The Earth of my dreams will never be the same - the aliens have already taken over half of the eastern seaboard. But don't get me started. After thinking about the potential for an alien attack, I thought that it would probably be worse to be forced to watch every episode of that old lady exercise show where all they do is sit in a chair and cross and uncross their legs...all while wearing leg warmers. Nothing good could come from that. Give me aliens over old people any day (see post #1). Now I know what you're thinking: "But Adam, what could be worse than old people exercising in spandex?" Valid question. My response? Waking up to Clay Aiken's creepy Asian baby smile while he spoons you. I don't think I need to elaborate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment